- If you have insurance with one of the above carriers, we will file insurance for you. As required by insurance carriers, you are responsible for the payment of any co-pay, deductible, coinsurance &/or non-covered services at the time services are rendered.
For your convenience we accept cash, check, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- If you have coverage with an insurance company not listed above, we will file insurance for you ONLY if an estimate of benefits can be obtained prior to services rendered. If an estimate of benefits cannot be obtained prior to services rendered, you will be responsible for any services rendered at the time of service. Once your insurance company processes your claim, any overage will be refunded at that time. If you have no insurance, you will be responsible for payment at the time services are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made.
TIME SAVER TIP:
Keep your mood light & your blood pressure low by getting your medical claims processed correctly the first time! Be sure to:
- Contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit to ensure that they have all information needed to process your claim. i.e., other insurance information, student status, etc.
- Contact your insurance carrier prior to your annual well-woman examination for any policy limitations.
- Bring your current insurance card to every visit.
If you are uninsured or experiencing financial difficulty, please call our billing department at (501) 450-3920
to discuss financial arrangements and cost estimates.